Today I am going to be giving you five tips on how to stay safe doing science experiments.
Whether you are doing an experiment in your kitchen, or in a lab, safety is just as important. The 5 most important things to remember are these:
- Follow instructions carefully and be extremely careful.
- Wear the correct clothes, e.g. apron, eye protection, latex gloves
- Don’t eat or chew gum while you are conducting an experiment
- Know how to clean up and handle an emergency or spill
- Keep your work space tidy and clean and have all your jars and containers labeled.
Personally, I haven’t done very many science experiments, so that’s about all I’ve got for you. Thanks for reading!