Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blog who nominated you and link back to them (don’t forget to comment on this post so I can check out your answers).
2. Make a blog post outlining 11 facts about you,
3. Answer the 11 questions from the blog who nominated you.
4. Prepare 11 questions for those you will nominate.
5. Nominate 5-11 new bloggers (those who have less than 200 followers) by commenting in one of their blog posts.
Answers to Ashley’s questions:
1. Do you like horses? Yes
2. Do you hate spiders? I don’t like them, but I’m not scared of them.
3. What’s your favorite book genre? wholesome mysterys
4. What’s your favorite school subject? English
5. If you could live anywhere on planet earth, where would you go? A cabin in the woods. Near a lake.
6. Who was the president during World War I? Thomas Woodrow Wilson
7. Who is the founder of ISIS? Abu Musab al-Zarqawi
8. Who is Donald Trump’s running mate? Mike Pence
9. Who is Hillary Clinton’s running mate? Tim Kaine
10. Who was King Arthur’s right hand man (besides Merlin)? I don’t know.
11. And last (but not least), What’s your favorite school subject? English
Answers to Kass’s questions:
- What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream? Chocolate extreem.
- Favorite summer/winter thing to do? Swim .
- After high school plans? Start a photography buisness.
- What does it mean to live life to the fullest IYO? It depends on who you are, and what your goals are in life.
- Favorite animal? Horse.
- Favorite…non-animal? ;D (take this question and run with it) Umm….
- Best place you’ve ever been? Wonderland Trail (mount rainier)
- Quirky habit? I sucked my thumb untill I was 4
- Guilty pleasure? (?????) Don’t understand that question. 😛
- Thing/idea/anything you wish was real? I am content.
- What’s the story of your life so far? That would take a LONG time to tell! 🙂
Answers to Lillie’s questions:
- What matters most to you? My family
- What is your favorite animal? Horse
- What is the most powerful emotion? Love
- What is your dream career/job? Professional Photographer
- Where, in your opinion, is the most beautiful place on earth? The wonderland trail. It goes all the way around Mt. Rainier.
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? To be able to heal anything or anybody
- What is your favorite song/band/genre at the moment? Blugrass
- What would your dream vacation look like? Going on a nation-wide road trip once I get really good with my camera, so that I could take cool pictures, and just to see all the historical places too.
- If you could change any one thing about the world, what would it be? No sin
- What is your best/favorite recipe (for anything!)?
- What is one cause you support and/or would like to bring more attention to? Jesus
Here are the questions for my nominees:
- Are you a christian?
- Do you like to play games outside (like capture the flag or something)?
- Do you play any instruments?
- What grade are you in?
- Who would you vote for this election?
- If the picture on the ten dollar bill changed, who would you want to be on it?
- What is the last word in the KJV bible?
- Do you like school?
- Have you ever been backpacking?
- Do you like to cook?
- What is the shortest verse in the bible?
Ok, here are my nominees:
1. Cadence (life of a christian girl)
2. Mary (purplefrog01)
3. Dokearl (doksthoughts)
4. Grace (grace01)
5. Abby (my lellow house)
6. Rebecca (the classical violinist)
7. Katie Perzinski
8. Odessa Hoble (life of dessa)
9. Evie (growing in grace)
10.Myriam (baroque myriam)